Saturday, February 16, 2013

Why I Stopped Watching and Caring About Finding Bigfoot

In the past, I've talked about Finding Bigfoot and what can be done to make it better. But anyway, I simply cannot bear to watch Finding Bigfoot anymore. I can't stand Matt constantly attributing every little noise in the woods at night to a Sasquatch. He makes the rest of us look stupid. Ranae is in idiot. I dislike her almost as much as Matt. She is one of the most annoying people I have ever watched on tv. Seriously, guys. Get a better skeptic. Preferably someone less annoying. Cliff and Bobo are great. The show would be great if it was just them. If they had found anything worthwhile everyone would know about it months before it aired. While it is nice to see the wilderness of different parts of the country is great and hearing people's stories is awesome, the show just doesn't cut it. I honestly don't think that these people know anything about wildlife when it takes them a while to figure out that it's deer not a squatch on the hill next to them even when they're looking through a FLIR. That could be part of the typically terrible editing that goes on with these shows. As for me, I'll be waiting for the next season of Destination Truth, even though they too use terrible editing techniques. But Josh Gates is the best. Even though Ryder is annoying. The old crew was much better. 

No comments: